Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Santa was nice enough to have one of his elves dressed like a UPS worker drop off my present for being a good boy early....

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
non resonated, should sound good. Post up a sound clip when you can. im curious.
exhaust looks good

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
sweet I like it

·
Registered
705 Posts
Sweet, I'm not the only one who celebrates christmas in july. Except I got a magnaflow, header, flexpipe, cam gears and rims. So it really was like Christmas. BTW nice score, I really wanted a borla.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its on now, and i have to say it sounds absolutely beautiful. i'll have to get something to make a sound clip of it and i'll post it so all can hear.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Ooooo... Merry Julymas!

I got somethnig too! Full MBRP Catback for the sedan, and my sideskrits painted!

I'm waiting on if one of Santa's 'elves' won the aution for a Streetglow Strobe Controller Module... hehee....

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
CrazyMatt said:
Ooooo... Merry Julymas!

I got somethnig too! Full MBRP Catback for the sedan, and my sideskrits painted!

I'm waiting on if one of Santa's 'elves' won the aution for a Streetglow Strobe Controller Module... hehee....
well if were telling everyone what we got for xmas in july i guess ill give it a shot, i got blown.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

You sure did Timmay.... You sure did.....

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Being blown would make anyone happy.....

·
Registered
705 Posts
roflmao

oh yeah, I'm waiting on a 6"x36" piece of mesh that I'm going to make into a grille, both upper and lower.

I hope he means boost

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my gf didnt give me the option for xmas, so i got myself exhaust for my car instead...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts