Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it's that time again to get the list populated on what i want done before carlisle... so here is the list, some may get completed some may not...

I'm doing my best to get the money before may to get it all completed... working 3 jobs and a full time college student doing about 30hrs a week for work, and that might even go up more next month with me getting my job transferred...

I'm gonna try my best to do as much as i can while in college. i love cars, trucks and i might be getting my 79 f150 there if i can get it running.... :(

Anyways! on with the list:

For eye candy:

ST170 headlights (black housing) (Bought and being shipped noww!!! 3/6/11)

SVT 6 spoke powder coated rims.. look like this, except with silver instead of blue

Front Bumper [undecided on still but its a MUST for this carlisle.. the stock one wont cut it with a turbo :) ]

Side skirts ( svt, or roush)

For performance:

Turbo kit (bought, and ready to install just not $$ for the tune) (build is located HERE )

new probe lightweight pistons
new eagle forge rods

ICE:

replacing tacky blue painted trim with car matched silver paint

replacing gauge overlay in dashboard with built in lighting.

anyway on with the pics from carlisle this past year and cheers to a new start this year!! [cheers]

·
Registered
941 Posts
FTR can't wait for the pics. Git r done.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
your car just keeps on getting better and better! glad to see you didnt ditch your turbo build. what made stick with it this time?

·
Registered
945 Posts
I'm not digging the wing. But otherwise great looking car :)!!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Get rid of the giant push wings. Takes away from the look of the actual car. Oh ya and needs more euro to match front plate!!!

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
your car just keeps on getting better and better! glad to see you didnt ditch your turbo build. what made stick with it this time?
Thanks man! well i decided to stick with it cause I actually have ALL the parts to install, I just need a tune for it. I need 550$ and i can install the turbo kit. No point in trying to sell it when i just need 550$ to finish it lol. Hopefully everything goes smooth!

can't wait to see the new wheels on it.
I know me too! I can't stand the chrome rims anymore, I can actually tell a weight diff in the rims between those and my stock rims when I am driving. I want a more (low down, less flashy look) anyway lol

I'm not digging the wing. But otherwise great looking car :)!!
Get rid of the giant push wings. Takes away from the look of the actual car. Oh ya and needs more euro to match front plate!!!

well If you guys know what all I went through to get this wing, dropped it had to get the cracks fixed and repainted I have about 700$ tied up in that spoiler alone, and the brackets had to be home made cause saleen no longer carries the brackets and you can't find instructions out there on how to do it. I gotta keep it, once I get the whole car put together I am sure you will think it fits in nicely lol

and for the euro part, I am thinking about ditching the plate for the new bumper until i get the $$ for the ST170 headlights then i'll add it back on lol

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and wow i just realized that my right tail light is lighter than my left tail light... looks like I need to wet sand it down and put a few more coats of VHT on it this spring lol

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks everyone, I'm so happy that my car isn't as ricey as it used to be lmao... haha wow what a long way my car has come...

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok update on the build.. might be selling the FR cam gears for $$$.. and i will be getting my turbo tune and rims..

found a website that will ship me the 4 rims BRAND NEW (6spoke SVT rims) for 476$ shipped.. WHAT A DEAL! lol

soooo most likely will be getting by FR11
rims
front bumper
turbo tune
replacing turbo, BOV and Wastegate.

for a rough est. total of 1,938$... this should be interesting lol!

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
adding another thing to the list,
Shaving radiator support, gonna sue some putty and clean up the radiator support and paint it to match the car. possible paint the under part of the hood to match too and the engine bay... but that will prob com along in May when im off of school.

ohhh also I am picking up a set of black st170 headlights, in perfect condition off a fellow FF member :) so goooooodbye halo headlights!

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Man... those 6 spokes with the blue are sweet. Go blue. Forget the silver. BLUE!!!!!
I know I debated, but the blue doesn't match anything on my car since I got rid of my stripes and the interior is being painted body color (silver)

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
got my ST170s paid for!!! getting shipped here around spring break

·
@redwoodone
9,432 Posts
Which headlights are those? That's the best set of black housing headlights on a silver Focus that I've seen without looking like 2 huge out of place eyeballs. The eyelids also help.

Share with me your secret!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts