Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I just got my Xcal3 and programed in my tune from Tom and holy crap am I a happy camper. It opened up my car hella, and my acceleration is of the hook and now I can datalog my car. I first of all got to thank Tom from Focus Power for hooking me up. I think that next to come is Crane cams. But I would recomend the Xcal3 to any one who is interested in tuning. I don't have a turbo or SC but I do have plenty of bolt ons. Any way just a heads up. Oh ya I was supose to dyno 2maro w/ a bunch of the PNW fofos but I don't know if got canceled or what but I think that I will go anyways. I would like to get a baseline on stock then program my tune to see what gains I get from it.[headbang]

-Guy

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
You really need at least a CAI and exhuast for a tune, but its better if you have a header.

·
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya, I got fs exhaust, OBX 4-1 header, and fs CAI...and a bunch of stickers they help w/ HP too.lol I think I only got like 6-9 hp but it turned of my CEL and now I can datalog as well plus you can really feel the extra fule coming in the engine not literaly but ya know like in the acceleration.

·
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya, I think I must have like 4-5 sticker HP, except for the Jegs sticker we got at Brads G2G those are like +3. I hurd if you put it under your hood than it's +5. Thats were mine is. I also hurd if you don't wear any pants while driving you get more down force..but if you get pulled over then you get a ticket for driving w/ a loaded wepon..lol.. at least I did.

5,155 Posts
CJohn364 said:
+1 HP for each sticker you apply. LOL.
werd.

the_07ninja said:
I also hurd if you don't wear any pants while driving you get more down force..but if you get pulled over then you get a ticket for driving w/ a loaded wepon..lol.. at least I did.
LMAO
You could always ask Derrick (besthaticouldo) if thats true...

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
Thats were mine is. I also hurd if you don't wear any pants while driving you get more down force..but if you get pulled over then you get a ticket for driving w/ a loaded wepon..lol.. at least I did.
Happens even to the best of us

·
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I think that my A/F ratio has changed imencely. It's like I'm in an F350 and can watch the fule needel going down. It's probly just plecebo, but I don't know. and I called everyone about the dyno 2day and they said it go canceled but I think I'm going anyways just to see what this so called tune from Tom really has in it. wish me luck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.