Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, new SVT owner here and been wondering about the practical difference between these two tuners.

Maybe I am ignorant, (I have used the search button, quite unsuccessfully) but I have been trying to get a comparison of the tuners, pro's and con's and so forth.

Any help or a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated...

BTW, love the forum and all the great info and opinions I've learned thus far.

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
what's up man welcome to the site!

you haven't gotten a response all day and i think i know why

search in the SVT performance chat section and type "diablo vs SCT" there should be a ton of info on them.

here's a couple links to check out.

http://focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42428&highlight=sct+vs+diablo

http://focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36117

there's a lot more info in other threads as well [thumb]

i'd say get the predator because that's what i have lol

·
FF Affiliate
31,089 Posts
I like the Predator for its easier to read screen and the ability to log and read why logging right on the Predator

I sell both the Diablo Predator and the SCT X-Cal2 but i will only sell the Predator for the SVT Focus

I also feel i ( Focus-Power) have the best tune on the market as well as the best price

Welcome to FF

Tom

·
Registered
666 Posts
^^ I agree with Tom. A/F ratios are right on par with Toms tune. Lots of low end grunt and NO SURGING can be found anywhere in the RPM band.

Ive had Diablo and SCT and I personally preffer the Diablo for the better screen, datalogging, OBD scanner, etc. I also noticed (maybe Im nutty here) that the predator loads 5x faster than the SCT when flashing.

For the price and what you get, you wont be disapointed with TOms tune/ Predator.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply and the points in the right direction...

I think with a little more research I wil have it figured out, and dang, aint's this a tight little car!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts