Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
01 focus zts sedan
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently totalled my zts focus and it's a bummer. However, I have a ecu tuner that has all the unlocks and everything slightly used with few scratches but can't see them with the display on. Pm for offers
Eyewear Textile Orange Rectangle Wood

Hand Creative arts Nail Finger Thumb

Wood Power tool Gas Tool Skateboard

Hand Gesture Finger Audio equipment Gadget

Hand Product Communication Device Finger Telephony

·
Registered
01 focus zts sedan
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I didn't see any point in doing that cause the car is completely totalled and so I am trying to part out whatever I can to help it not be as big of a loss.
  • have Knn panel for zetec
  • black universal 4 lug supra touring 17" wheels by Fifteen
-underdrive pulley
- MSD ignition coil with massive plug wires (brand new less than a month old)

I got some other mods/aftermarket parts and all the mods are very new and were installed within the past 3 months or so

·
FF Affiliate
31,807 Posts
No, I didn't see any point in doing that cause the car is completely totalled and so I am trying to part out whatever I can to help it not be as big of a loss.
  • have Knn panel for zetec
  • black universal 4 lug supra touring 17" wheels by Fifteen
-underdrive pulley
- MSD ignition coil with massive plug wires (brand new less than a month old)

I got some other mods/aftermarket parts and all the mods are very new and were installed within the past 3 months or so
If you didnt go back to the Stock Tune then your Flasher is Locked / Married and no one else can use it for Tuning , SCT charges 175.00 to unlock it , If you have a Police report SCT use to unlock them , you need to call and ask then you can sell it for Tuning , SCT # is 407 774 2447

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
31,807 Posts
Oh well I can still access the car so is there a way I can return the stock tune myself?
Just plug it in , key on and go to stock tune and load stock Tune back to the Focus

1 - 9 of 9 Posts