Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
31,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been working a good bit with the knock sensor on the SVT and getting the sensivity and settings where they should be to not have to use the J&S safeguard

I would like to have a few of my tuned NA customers that are willing to do some testing for this to contact me by email , I need a few more people to test a few things as I feel I am very close to getting this worked out

Tom

·
Registered
274 Posts
I'd help ya tom but Irene took my focus from me. :( Awesome to see your trying to rid the J&S and make use of the stock knock sensor. definitely saving people some money there.

·
FF Affiliate
31,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If only people wanted to do the testing on this , I would think all the SVT out there would want a working KS to keep there engines safe , they dont have this now

Tom

·
Registered
66 Posts
Im in Tom, I bought a wide band today, I know I have a Diablo sport but I found a laptop datalogger from CFM, and if that doesnt work, we can switch over to the SCT.. Thanks for the call back today parts on the way and hopefully we can open up this monster..

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have been working a good bit with the knock sensor on the SVT and getting the sensivity and settings where they should be to not have to use the J&S safeguard

I would like to have a few of my tuned NA customers that are willing to do some testing for this to contact me by email , I need a few more people to test a few things as I feel I am very close to getting this worked out

Tom
Email Sent!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts