Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am able to get X plan pricing thru my employer. Can I use the available cash back rebate along with X plan?

I will be asking my salesperson when the car arrives, just checking here first.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I did. I got a technology $500 rebate and a $750 rebate plus the discount wiht the friends and family X-plan. I ordered a vehicle Jan 3, 2011 and applied the rebates when it came in and we closed the deal.

·
Registered
148 Posts
you should be able to combine any rebate with any AZXD plans. most times people are under the impression that you can combine cash back with special ARP this normally cant be done in most cases. also if you are using FMAC you should be able to get $500 off, i am not aware of there being any other rebates.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Many rebates, such as the college grad $500 rebate, are not elligable with X-plan pricing.

Dealers make $150 on each x-plan car they sell. I proposed to my salesman that he sell me the car at a "market price" of $150 over the X-plan price; I got the $500 rebate (minus the $150, making it $350) and he still made his margin. Easy as pie.

·
Banned
58 Posts
Posted via FF Mobile

I did receive my available rebate, plus the X plan. Wheel and deal. Lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
I was going to go with the X plan and the dealer was going to give me the rebates that were available at the time. I ended up shopping around and got a better deal than X plan from a dealer that has no haggle pricing. I could have done even better if I had bought off the lot instead of ordering.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts