Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving a CD Silver 05 ZX5, really want a Wings West Midwing, but their sites says the warehouse is in limbo atm, I was wondering if anyone could point to a good shop with them in stock or if anyone has one for sale?

Thanks for the help

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I appreciate your guys opinion but my opinion is that I want one, so if anyone can point me in the direction of one I'd really appreciate it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I apologize if it sounded rude, but it's one thing that drives me crazy about forums, you ask a question, and though they have nothing to say that helps the question asked, they still take time out of their day to tell you something negative.

I'm not 16, I know what I want and I know what I like, and if what I like offends or upsets you, you have the freedom to look away. Sorry if I came off rude, but if you have nothing to say move on. I'm new to these forums, and I don't want to wear out my welcome. But I'll be the last person to care what anyone thinks of my preferences in style.

·
Registered
295 Posts
BlizzardX said:
I apologize if it sounded rude, but it's one thing that drives me crazy about forums, you ask a question, and though they have nothing to say that helps the question asked, they still take time out of their day to tell you something negative.

I'm not 16, I know what I want and I know what I like, and if what I like offends or upsets you, you have the freedom to look away. Sorry if I came off rude, but if you have nothing to say move on. I'm new to these forums, and I don't want to wear out my welcome. But I'll be the last person to care what anyone thinks of my preferences in style.
If he is asking for help finding a midwing, then help him find a midwing.
Negative comments are rude.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Wings West is actually out of business, the only products they actually have for sale are the products sitting in retail stores or distribution centers...check JSP they have a pretty wide selecction of wings

·
Registered
295 Posts
Wings West went back into production last month! [thumb]

They should have products available in the states because we can get them here in Canada.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I live in Canada, and my brother is actually a retailer. They did go back into production, but they have yet to send products to any of there distributers, if you were lucky enough to find a peice it was becasue of luck.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
I got mine locally from an Auto Parts Distributor. There available on ebay also, just make sure your getting a TRUE WW product and not some knockoff.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Exactly, for example Erebuni is your typical WW knockoff except they are made with allot less quality and fit isnt good

·
Registered
181 Posts
if ur on WW and take the part number.... copy and paste it into google it will bring up every body who sells em .... plus if your feeling frogy check ebay there are usualy one or two on there

·
Registered
295 Posts
It's not be the Wings West, but Cervini's also makes one, only a one peice instead of the usual three peice which I think the Wings West is, but I can't be sure, I know it's not exactly what you're looking for, but it's another avenue to a similar result.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts