Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i just got my bumper painted and put it on just wanted to know what you guys thought!

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that good or bad?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anymore opinions

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
oassaf said:
Is that good or bad?
dispite what others may say or think, if you like it thats all that really matters. and since you are posting a picture of it only im going to assume that you do like it which is cool by me.

now personally its not my style, but then again if i put much of any body kit on my car it would drag the ground so.....[8D]

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The odd thing is that the bumper actually sits higher in the front then the stock one did by about an inch

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
While I'm also not one for body kits myself, I think that goes well with your car. Different, doesn't look like every other kit out there. And as gump said, the only person who needs to be happy with it is you. [:D]

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gross, real mature buddy

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Looks ok, but it needs a black grill to match the top grill. Or get a sliver top grill. I personally like fogs, big fogs, but the kit looks good, especially in silver.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
as a sedan owner myself, i like it on there!! however, i hope u plan on some side skirts and a rear apron of some sort to fill out the look, that would be awesome. the front bumper itself on an otherwise stock exterior is a lil much.. but a great start... Avenger bumper correct?

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I like it.

ANd 'gross' is MILD compared to comments I have seen about other cars.

·
on thin air
3,671 Posts
i agree with fspeed and poisonIvory... paint the mesh black to tie it in with the rest and invest in some side skirts and apron to tie it all together. Off to a start though...keep on keepin on.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I actually have the sides im just debating if i want to stick with them or not so i havent put them on yet. As for the grill i have a billet one, except it is meant for an 01 so i need to do some modifactions to make it fit right casue they dont make it for 00 and for some crazy reason Ford changed how the hood latch was protected fromm 00-01

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
oassaf said:
I actually have the sides im just debating if i want to stick with them or not so i havent put them on yet. As for the grill i have a billet one, except it is meant for an 01 so i need to do some modifactions to make it fit right casue they dont make it for 00 and for some crazy reason Ford changed how the hood latch was protected fromm 00-01
have you tested that theory cause ive never heard that.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
looks good but definitely get those skirts put on and get a rear apron. as always, make sure the rear you get flows with the rest of the kit.

EDIT: 300 posts! i'm on my way to that 4th star...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts