Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, let's use this as the new thread for the WV meet that will potentially happen the 4th. hehe i'm sorry but i was getting confused between the other two threads. so i would really really appreciate if we could get things together in here from now on so everyone understands. thanks everyone!!

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
So to take the ball and run with it!.. We are going to meet at coopers rock park on Oct4 at 1:00 p.m. and later plan a meet for the spring near Frederick Md. . Can someone near coopers rock call to see if we need to reserve one of the pavilions, if not there are plenty of regular picnic tables there..I'll bring some food and we can do the grill thing if you all want..
I'll happily meet with the locals in Baltimore area to caravan up..perhaps somewhere near frederick. Any one need directions just ask , however, coopers rock state park is on route 68 between Cumberland and Morgantown WVA, it is about 10 miles before morgantown, it has its own exit off the highway. When you enter the park the road winds around for a mile or two, continue straight until you get to the end parking lot, it is a loop, I suggest we use the .parking lot just before that as it is quite large and open. there is a snack bar there with the usual bad food they always have
Any opinions? Who plans on showing up...come on we need at least a dozen!!This fall the Baltimore and D.C. crowd will drive the long haul and in the spring the WVA crowd can come down and meet us.
If this is going to work out, lets all post it on the regular board as well, we may catch a few more people.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
sounds like a plan. oct 4th at 1pm.

for those heading out of the DC area and south/east, we can all meet up and caravan on out.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Hell yeah. I'll be there of course. I'm not sure where you want us to meet up with you guys coming from DC/Maryland area since I'm on the eastern panhandle.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I just deleted the thread that I started. Having this plan for a G2G on 3 threads was getting confusing...LOL
Maybe I could meet you guys in the Cumberland area somewhere? That probably means that you guys might have to exit off the interstate for a few minutes. It wouldn't be too good to have to chase ya down.

EDIT: I'm so sorry guys! I just noticed that when I deleted the thread that it took away all the posts that were posted there. Damn , I didn't know that I had 20 posts in there. Please don't hurt me[:(]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
So here's who we have so far:
1. viney266
2. Lil_RedZX3
3. scironzts
4. inline_engine_lover
5. ZX3_Chick
6. Fabster82

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
What address do you want?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
LOL..I would be too. You could say that you have to deliver some pizza's and be back in a couple of hours...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yeah that might work.....cept I'm supposed to be in charge. Adn I don't know if the gf's Kia would be done or not by then. So I'll probably be on the 929.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
im also still down to go and meet up with you guys also need an address to be able to get to the park

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
I think for 68 bucks the regular tables be just fine, if this thing gets bigger someday we can rent one. I have a 10 foot easyup I'll bring in case it rains ( hope not). The guys from the Balt area should all meet somewhere, what is good for you guys on the way out to cumberland, maybe past where 70 and 270 intersect like the rest stop on 70 up on the mountain . If anyone wants to meet in Cumberland we can do that too I have a cousin that lives in town. Any way, where in Cumberland would you want us to meet you?? There is a sheetz just off the highway on green street in Cumberland We could pick you up there I can get you the exit number if you don't know where that is.

·
Mtn. Dew
7,223 Posts
We would like to meet in Cumberland and cruise from there. Just give us an exit # cause I'm not sure which Sheetz you're talking about.

·
Mtn. Dew
7,223 Posts
Should we all bring some food? Do we want to bbq if the weather permits?

Whoever has a digital camera should bring it. I don't have one, but it would be nice to post some pics of our meet!

1 - 20 of 106 Posts