Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here in WV there is a competition, its just like a meet to go and race, anyone interested please let me know so i can update on the forum on wvstreets.com
here is the posting from them..

Hi Folks,
We have started working on details for our next Beat the Heat Challenge at the Kanawha Valley Dragway. The dates will be May 22 - 23.

I learned a lot from my first attempt at organizing and running an event like this. To those who came and put up with me, thanks. I hope many of you will come again next May. There are already several BTH teams saying they will be here.

We already have a few changes to make the event more fun. First, no age limit on the Challenge A Cop Friday evening. We will still give priority to High School and Collage age drivers, but beyond that, anyone can race one of the BTH cars Friday. Also, thanks to track manager, Derek Casto, Challenge a Cop will be the main activity Friday evening, so we won't be sharing the track with the regular Test N Tune crowd.

Derek Casto has several additional idea that may add to the fun of the weekend, we will announce them as we get them finalized.

If any of you would like to send me ideas, pleas feel free, i am open to everything at this point. I won't promise to implement them, but I will consider every idea I receive.

Thanks
Jim

and here is the thread link

http://www.wvstreets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27680

Attending:
Xecutionr

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
I could possibly come. During the summer, I usually make a trip to Huntington every other weekend to check on my brothers house.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Aaron,I might follow along and check it out if I can get a little cash flow moving.......lol.....we have to get someone else to go with us in case we have to execute the "box" again to any one who tries to keep us behind them[rofl]

[wave][driving] [wave]
[wave]

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Aaron,I might follow along and check it out if I can get a little cash flow moving.......lol.....we have to get someone else to go with us in case we have to execute the "box" again to any one who tries to keep us behind them[rofl]

[wave][driving] [wave]
[wave]
LMAO that was freakin hilarious haha, i'll have him come but we wont be able to keep up with him [mad] he's getting a new 2009 camaro... its fast as shit haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts