Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what happen to the website http://members.cox.net/duratecparts/. On my computer it doesn't even pop up? Lol, I'm about to by a SRI and Exhaust and now I cant find the websites :-(. Any links would be greatly appreciated. BTW is the FocusSport exhaust smog legal?

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Plz, tell me they make a SRI for the 2.3 Duratec PZEV engine!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Look at steeda dude...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
The one that says cold air kit is the SRI...

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a 04 duratec pzev will it work on it? It says 05 and up?

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, here what I have. Im gonna get the Marcy SRI and stress bar for 238 and Focus Sport exhaust for 405. Does that sound good?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
its your car man.

i would go with the focus sport. their cai, stress bar and exhaust. call them and they might even get you a package deal.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, I just bought my stuff. I got the focus sport exhaust, front stress bar, and marcy's SRI. I really wanted to go with a CAI from FS but since I will be going live in Louisiana for college, where it constantly rains and is flat as hell, so i couldnt get nothing to low. Since my dad said I can only have a SRI, lol i dont have much choice, since he can kick my ass :).

Will the Marcy fit my 2004 2.3 pzev engine. It says on the descrip it fits all 2.0 and 2.3's. But so did the steeda and someone just said that they only fit 2005+ :-(.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Cajun Boy876 said:
Ok, I just bought my stuff. I got the focus sport exhaust, front stress bar, and marcy's SRI. I really wanted to go with a CAI from FS but since I will be going live in Louisiana for college, where it constantly rains and is flat as hell, so i couldnt get nothing to low. Since my dad said I can only have a SRI, lol i dont have much choice, since he can kick my ass :).

Will the Marcy fit my 2004 2.3 pzev engine. It says on the descrip it fits all 2.0 and 2.3's. But so did the steeda and someone just said that they only fit 2005+ :-(.
the marcy isn't a short ram, it is still a cold air. filter is nearly in same location as the focussport.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, just hope my dad doesnt know the difference, lol. It doesnt look like it would sit to low though.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No, one answer my question. Wut ever happen to that website? Did it go down?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
i think most of the information was outdated and many links didnt work anymore they removed it. im sure someone out there is working on another one.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Actually, I moved to a new house, and had to get a new service provider.

Unfortunately, with my busy schedule, and Verizon's crappy hosting services, I haven't done anything yet. (Verizon makes it so n00b friendly that regular users can't use it normally. )[:(!]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts