Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im expecting a baby in the summer, trying to get ahead of the game! i love my zx3 to death and the focus in general so I'm trying to get a wagon, id prefer it be manual by a far shot but if it comes down to it i will take an automatic :(

it has a ton of loving miles on it
214k and will rise as i drive a lot

ebrake does not engage

third gear makes noise shifting into if you throw up in there, if you give it love going into third.. no noise.

has custom ignition. push start. friend tried to pick lock my ignition with his infatuation that he can start my ignition my pick locking it.. he was wrong.. got the tumblers stuck or something and zoo theres no ignition cylinder in there.

car comes with a carbon fiber hood.

it is red in color

anybody out there that has interest in turning this car into something that i could never make it.. its yours! i would like to trade for a wagon at best but i will sell it as well. i can't go lower than 1300 which sucks because thats what the car i traded it for was bought at and I'm not about losing my money. so thats the lowest i could go.

any other details you would like to know just message me or ask for my number. I'm willing to talk!

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS CAR GO TO SOMEONE THAT WILL CARE FOR IT AND TURN IT INTO SOMETHING THAT IS BEAUTIFUL TO LOOK AT, I AM LOOKING INTO PAINTING CARS SO I MIGHT BE SANDING IT DOWN AND GIVING IT MY OWN CUSTOM LOOK SOMETIME SOON, SOMETHING TWO TONE WITH DETAILS ON BOTH SIDES!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i know theres someone out there !

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
still up!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
If your willing to keep your stock hood, I'm interested in the CF hood.

If you can part with it of course. If so, how much would you be asking for it, seeing it is damaged a bit there?

Your probably less than an hour from my front door step. We've gotta meet up sometime!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How does $200 sound?

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Nice car and nice pit too! I want it but can't afford it now....... Damn this depression. And obamanomnomnomix

·
Registered
221 Posts
How does $200 sound?
Might be a little steep considering the damage and ill be picking it up. At least your in a fair ball park though. Guys are always like, ill take $1,000 obo for a cracked cd hood, lmao.

By the way, how many pounds did you lose on swapping that hood? My stock one is starting to rust anyway, so it may be time for one. Any real performance gains from it???

·
Registered
221 Posts
BUMP. Still got the Focus for sale? Still willing to part with the hood?

Are you firm at that $200 price?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My bad dude, been a little busy. As far as performance for me.. in which weight reduction can be considered helping out the performance, of your car, yes, i felt a slight difference but only when it was just me in the car, but my zx3 is tiny in the first place so thats probably why, thats when i love the feeling of my car most anyways. You can lift the hood by its latch with any one of your fingers with no problem. Focus is still for sale and yes, 200, Bought it for a little bit more than that, the damage isnt bad at all, the hood still has great clear coat on it making it look appealing to the eye. Id be willing to meet up somewhere as well.

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Ouch if you aren't in my favorite State, MI or I'd drive all the way for a real. CF hood.....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Michigan is your favorite state?!?

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
It's an inside joke... Some of my best friends are from there... And I had a gf there once....

·
Registered
221 Posts
My bad dude, been a little busy. As far as performance for me.. in which weight reduction can be considered helping out the performance, of your car, yes, i felt a slight difference but only when it was just me in the car, but my zx3 is tiny in the first place so thats probably why, thats when i love the feeling of my car most anyways. You can lift the hood by its latch with any one of your fingers with no problem. Focus is still for sale and yes, 200, Bought it for a little bit more than that, the damage isnt bad at all, the hood still has great clear coat on it making it look appealing to the eye. Id be willing to meet up somewhere as well.
Alright, let me talk with the wife, since our hood is starting to lightly rust near the headlight (passenger side) and right under the front, by the latch. Firewall is still clean.

My car is silver...would that be an ok color to match up with cf you think?

Awww, no negotiation at all? Haha. $150 for it, cash?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I dont even want to get rid of it lol and if i am its going to be 200! >:) its not an everyday hood in my opinion btw, It has a big hole in the hood so snow and rain get in by big amounts, specially living in Michigan

·
Registered
221 Posts
Ah ok, then I may have to skip on the hood, since that would cause an issue, it being my DD for now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts