Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A.) Hey guys I'm trying to gauge interest and see if anyone would want to purchase my OEM chrome headlights. They have been professionally tinted with 20% vinyl and look great! The headlights are in perfect condition and have been on the car for 59k miles and been tinted for the last 20k miles. The mounting tabs are perfect and the headlights have never been removed or opened.
B.)My location is Louisville KY. C.) I'm asking $125 + shipping.
D.) Can get better pics upon request.
E.) TheBlueOval
F.) Shoot me a pm on here.
Thanks for looking guys!

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Won't let me post pictures on this thread for some reason but you can see pics on my profile in my albums. I can also pm Pics I believe.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,118 Posts
Oh whatever! Just get tapatalk and put them up on here man.

Seen these in person. Definitely not as dark as 20% window tint in comparison. They do look great though! Good guy!

GLWS

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I broke down and downloaded tapa talk thanks Free. Here are some photos guys. Can get closer ones and night photos if wanted. Also tint can be removed if wanted.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. I see the chrome ones going for $200+ So these are priced to move. Hopefully someone will pick these up for the holiday season.

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
Glws.. i woulda been all ova this... maybe I'll pick up as an extra... lol I will attempt to sale to my local peeps.... make sure u try ebay and craigslist...

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks ill probably post them up in some fb groups as well.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the info.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump. Cheapest functional oem headlights you can find. Great for projector retrofit or use as is.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sale pending...

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sold!

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit