Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How come we can't have a cool name like ZX4. Technically, my car is considered an "LX". That's not edgy. Why not just call it the Focus "Mundane"? Or the Focus "You don't have teh Zetec so you don't get teh Z". Just because I don't have Zetec, I can't have a ZX4. What a gyp.

Dammit. I vote for LX4. Yeah... that's sounds kick-ass. It sounds more luxury than sporty. Focus LX4. Or just the "Ford LX4." SHIT YEAH!!!! That's balls in your face.

I drive teh uber-raren Ford LX4.

What's this? You drive a FOCUS ZX4 you say? Pssshh.. WEAK. See that Sex Machine over there? Ford LX4. Only four of them made. That's what the "four" means. Four. The LX stand for "Lix", as in "you can licks my [email protected]||5" as I'm taking your ugly mom and fat wife for a ride in my [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g hot LX4.

Ford GT40... Ford GT90... Ford GT... Ford LX4...

Zetecs are for little girls in pink dresses who tell you they're eighteen, but turn out to be 15, but you keep telling the police that, but dammit all, nobody seems to be on your side on this one, and you're pretty much screwed, legally and rectally and all other kinds of ways, and then you're neighbors find out because of that whole "mail" thing and then you get rocks thrown through your window which ironically happens to land on your phallus while you're asleep, and you're all like "damn, I really didn't know".

I once knew a guy who owned a ZX4. I said to him, dude, I can't be your friend anymore, then I gave him the 'ol Bangkok cock knock, and left him trembling on the ground in pain, because he couldn't handle how awesome my LX4 was and he was a sad little person.

But I also notice that many people refer to them as SPI's. Screw that. That sounds like a liver-attacking medical condition. Nobody's gonna be like "whoa bro, scope the mad skills SPI rolling up on your six bro". What you got to do is run those guys off the road, then pistol whip those suckas, and be all like "F you bro, this junk is mad crazy, like me!" Then grab their head and shove their mouth on your tail pipe until they pass out while screaming "represent the LX4 hos, represent!"

We gotta stand united and let people know just how SPI... I mean LX4 owners roll... hard and straight.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What about the Ford F20s: Focus, 2.0 liter, s(PI)

That's sportier... I change my vote to that.

I'm going to start calling it that until majority rules otherwise.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I got one.......................FORD FSP!!!!!!!!
FORD FOCUS SPLIT PORT then we could add a x at da end for the hell of it lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
nerd i have to you have issures but i do have to agree we do need a new kickass name...im in once we decide what name then ill go and put it on my car...

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
LOl, what a rant. But I dont get the "girl" connection to the Zetec? I guess you have never seen the USAC cars running? They run only the Zetec. They dont seem very girly to me, lol. SVT's are technically Zetec's also. I dont knock any of you guys cars, but why the hate for the Zetec?

·
Registered
461 Posts
LoL, Bro these days you have to check the ID ...

Nice rant though, I never mind saying "sedan" when I take in in - I think it's more mature than zx3 or hatchback. maybe not more than saying 'SVT' though ...

The worst is when it's like "Is that the 8v or the 16v dohc?"

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Lol ^^ , yeah, i see your point. I never degrade the car because of the drivetrain. I know some do, but its your car and you make it what "you" want it to be, thats what makes them unique. We are all fans, no matter what different model it is.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I never bash the other engines. I know they all have great potential.
I'm almost 100% positive that they were bashing zetecs in a joking manner, not serious.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts