Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
- Euro Collection Rear bumper
- Keystone Good Hood.
- 4 SVT 6 Spokes. No bends or rash in the metal. Will accept powdercoat scratches and rash
- OR. would prefer ST170 wheels.
and Redline Tuning floor mats with Orange SVT embroidered (did they even make these?)

If anyone has any of this stuff or knows anyone who does, please let me know. Thanks.
- Joe

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
Bonesacked has a Kaminari hood that he has been trying to sell in the For Sale section. PM him about it if you are interested. Also, what price are you wanting to pay for the Euro hood, door, ignition and hatch locks with keys?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bonesacked has a Kaminari hood that he has been trying to sell in the For Sale section. PM him about it if you are interested. Also, what price are you wanting to pay for the Euro hood, door, ignition and hatch locks with keys?
I pm'd him thanks. And both quotes I got for the full lock set were around 100 without shipping from the UK

·
Registered
133 Posts
A local guy I met on Craigslist that sold me some parts has some really rare UK hatch tails for sale but I think they're only for the 05-07 models. He's not a member on FF but he's a good guy to buy from. Here's the link:

Ford focus zx3/zx5 euro tail lights
http://york.craigslist.org/pts/4852606855.html

·
Registered
267 Posts
what is the point of euro tails for hatch
amber reverse signals?
just take yours apart and put some ambien laminate, tint whatever
so you don't have to mess with wires and you'll be happy

i just don't understand, splice wires the way you need for euro bumper cover and use yours tails with some amber tint..

or you can spend 150 $ just for your amber bottom portion
and have a headache to splice wires and finding sockets and plugs for euro tails
будет гораздо разумнее ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what is the point of euro tails for hatch
amber reverse signals?
just take yours apart and put some ambien laminate, tint whatever
so you don't have to mess with wires and you'll be happy

i just don't understand, splice wires the way you need for euro bumper cover and use yours tails with some amber tint..

or you can spend 150 $ just for your amber bottom portion
and have a headache to splice wires and finding sockets and plugs for euro tails
будет гораздо разумнее ;)
Orange matches body color. Literally the only reason.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts