Focus Fanatics Forum banner

WTB: US Spec Rear Lights ZX3 (For my Euro) :)

1838 27
Hi All, Im new on here and already hooked (4hr reading a build thread this morning lol)
However i would like to ask you all to point me in the direction of a set of Rear lights.
Your Lights have the Clear bottom section whereas here in the UK we have the amber for indicators. I dont know if you guys have scrap yards where these can be got easily or how to go about getting a set but it would be great if you could help and let me know what cost.

In return i can source any of the euro parts that you guys need and let you know what is about....

Many thanks in advance.
Jamie (UK) [wave]
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Vince your Moderator
6,803 Posts
I do have a set of black Altezza tails.

·
Vince your Moderator
6,803 Posts
I will have to go out to storage which is 20 miles away. I might make that drive later today.

They look like these if I recall correctly(IIRC),

·
Vince your Moderator
6,803 Posts

·
Breathing. Alive?
4,784 Posts
In return guys if you are after the euro rear lights...

Or the Euro Mk1 Front grill as i see a few guys after them...

Then i will/can easily source these parts and hook you guys up :)

Cheers
J
I've been looking to get a euro grill. How much would it be to ship to California?

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
18,751 Posts
I know what you are looking for. I can look at the local pick yard and see what I come up with. I don't know how shipping works though.

Do I just stick it in a bottle, throw it in the pond and let the waves take it lol?

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
18,751 Posts
Yep no problem. Helped a member out before. I will look on Friday and let you know. I don't have a use for the taillights as I have a sedan but could use the grill...

If you need the grill then I could trade the tails for something else that I need.

If I find them or not I will let you know.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.