Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, Im new on here and already hooked (4hr reading a build thread this morning lol)
However i would like to ask you all to point me in the direction of a set of Rear lights.
Your Lights have the Clear bottom section whereas here in the UK we have the amber for indicators. I dont know if you guys have scrap yards where these can be got easily or how to go about getting a set but it would be great if you could help and let me know what cost.

In return i can source any of the euro parts that you guys need and let you know what is about....

Many thanks in advance.
Jamie (UK) [wave]

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
I do have a set of black Altezza tails.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
I will have to go out to storage which is 20 miles away. I might make that drive later today.

They look like these if I recall correctly(IIRC),

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers man, i have asked a few now just to sit and wait lol. but really would love to have this spec rear light ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In return guys if you are after the euro rear lights...

Or the Euro Mk1 Front grill as i see a few guys after them...

Then i will/can easily source these parts and hook you guys up :)

Cheers
J

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
Yeah sourcing is easy, getting them across to us is the hardest part ha.

So you are up for shipping anything at our cost then?

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
Sooo. When you do trade what will you do while you are waiting for the new taillights? Have a spare set?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If I can help out in any way of course. What sort of thing are you thinking? Bumpers? And how much an I looking at for a set of OEM US Rears?

·
Breathing. Alive?
3,108 Posts
In return guys if you are after the euro rear lights...

Or the Euro Mk1 Front grill as i see a few guys after them...

Then i will/can easily source these parts and hook you guys up :)

Cheers
J
I've been looking to get a euro grill. How much would it be to ship to California?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll have a look today my time now is 6:25am :) so layer today I'll find out. Ideally I'm looking for the US OEM rear lights so I'm sure we could sort something out.
Cheers

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
I know what you are looking for. I can look at the local pick yard and see what I come up with. I don't know how shipping works though.

Do I just stick it in a bottle, throw it in the pond and let the waves take it lol?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haha if only it were that simple. Lol. If you do happen to find a set and could give me a courier price. That would be cool. However I could try arrange a courier if need be. :)

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
Yep no problem. Helped a member out before. I will look on Friday and let you know. I don't have a use for the taillights as I have a sedan but could use the grill...

If you need the grill then I could trade the tails for something else that I need.

If I find them or not I will let you know.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts