Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all; I have a list of items I need to get for spring. If you have something on the list please hit me in a PM or a text (if we worked together before)!!!

-SVT front knuckles and hubs - BOUGHT (I already have the calipers & brackets)
-SVT eBrake cables
-ST170 headlamps or Machs (HID preferably) - ON HOLD until boosted
-Roush side skirts - BOUGHT

I'm PayPal verified and ready to go.

Matt G (Mile30)
Westminster, MD 21157

·
Lurking...
2,180 Posts
I think its a different ball joint for the 05 knuckle isn't it?
also I will have some svt knuckles/hubs available soon. I'll let you know this coming weekend

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
svt and 05 setec are the same front knuckles i believe go to a junkyard
correct me if im wrong anyone
I think its a different ball joint for the 05 knuckle isn't it?
also I will have some svt knuckles/hubs available soon. I'll let you know this coming weekend
If a mk1 gets the '05 knuckles & hubs; they also need the '05 LCA (lower control arm) as the ball joint is different.

And please do get back to me; I'm highly motivated to buy these pieces so the build may begin!

·
Lurking...
2,180 Posts
pm sent

EDIT: pictures of machs. 2 tabs are broken on the passenger side and I had to rig the holder up with screw on electrical twist. Held for 2+ years no problem. Driverside is missing upper tab. I can include 2 of the broken tabs with them if you want to try and plastic weld them together. even a little metal plate with rivets might work. Everything works and includes the pigtails.
CLICKY

Knuckles are still waiting to be taken off. Probably won't have time for 1 or 2 weeks

·
Grey Friar
1,045 Posts
I will have a solid set of SVT knuckles with hubs mounted in good bearings by this weekend. I have a set of new wheel studs to include also. PM me if interested.

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought some right after the 1st post; I would rather have gotten known-good parts, but I was a tad too impulsive!

I'll redirect anyone I see looking for these, though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts