Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Atx PZEV FTW!
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As tittle says, I'm looking for a set of OEM 16s for my 2005. I have converted to SVT brakes in front and rear, so I'm not sure on which of the 16s is the variant that clears the brakes. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Don't mind paying shipping...[twothumbs]

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
There's a guy selling some in the "Wheel's & Tires" section. They're the smooth 6 spoke from a 2001ish I think.

CHEERS!

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Yea the oem 16's clear the svt brakes,,,

·
Atx PZEV FTW!
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
I do have a set, though, they are dirty. I can't get the brake dust off them. Its like caked on. But they do have michillen tires on them. (they weren't cheap) They are good for I think 80k miles, and these have maybe 20k on them? If you are interested, I can send you some pics.

·
Atx PZEV FTW!
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do have a set, though, they are dirty. I can't get the brake dust off them. Its like caked on. But they do have michillen tires on them. (they weren't cheap) They are good for I think 80k miles, and these have maybe 20k on them? If you are interested, I can send you some pics.
pm me the pics if you dont mind... these are the same 16s that clear the svt brakes correct?[drinking]

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
ya, I have them on my SVT right now. I'll get you some pics here shortly, but you can see them (though, not the greatest pics) on my craigslist add. they are on the car now. I have a set of OE 17" SVTs I can put on there if you wanted this set.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/4835743932.html

·
Atx PZEV FTW!
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya, I have them on my SVT right now. I'll get you some pics here shortly, but you can see them (though, not the greatest pics) on my craigslist add. they are on the car now. I have a set of OE 17" SVTs I can put on there if you wanted this set.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/4835743932.html
Very fair price overall for the car. Good shape from the looks of it. Shame Im not in the svt market ha. Those wheels though, yes, thats exactly what I'm looking for. [thankyou]

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
well, like I said, I have a spare set of OE SVT EAPs that I can throw on there, so its no prob if you wanted them. I'll get you some closer pics of the tread, etc. (but not today, going to bed in a few)

·
Atx PZEV FTW!
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well, like I said, I have a spare set of OE SVT EAPs that I can throw on there, so its no prob if you wanted them. I'll get you some closer pics of the tread, etc. (but not today, going to bed in a few)
No worries, and very much appreciated... [drinking]

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
I have a set from my 2003 zx3. However only two of the four tires have any life left. They've also been painted black and could really use a repaint...

·
Atx PZEV FTW!
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a set from my 2003 zx3. However only two of the four tires have any life left. They've also been painted black and could really use a repaint...
you have my attention. Im only looking for the wheels themselves at the moment, tires will be mounted later on.[thumb]

·
Atx PZEV FTW!
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you selling her? after all this time? after all the effort I put into the bumper?

your next car better be a manual, or I swear to god I will personally fly down there and key that $#it
Selling my dream car..? What have you been smoking mang..?!!? No plans to sell it... [slap]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts