Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from Maryland, looking to buy the stealth exhaust for the N/A hatch. New or used is fine. Text 240-577-1196

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Are you a member of any focus groups in Maryland?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'm a member of MDSTCLUB but that's it

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Oh ok so you probably know Nathan Loudon. He has the Stealth and still isn't 100% happy with it after adding an additional resonator.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I think he said it's accounted for

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
I was just suggesting you might want to consider other Exhaust systems. Mike Johnson at Rebel Devil Customs makes a great one.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any decent exhaust would be okay, everyone else I talked to seems to be happy with it, but by all means, if someone has anything else, I'm definitely willing to entertain the idea

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
What is your price range i can talk to mike and see.if he can do something for you. His systems normally range from mid $500 range to the high $700 depending on what you want. He said he can do an aluminumized version over stainless steel and it would be cheaper though.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Or if you only want a noise increase you could look into putting on an axle back portion. Those are only around $200 or so

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Definitely not looking for axle back, just looking for a used cat back until I plan out my custom exhaust, I'm going with the obx header and building off that

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Very cool. Well just for reference I paid $280 shipped for my used fswerks race exhuast.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Wayne, If Sean Donahue doesn't come through and buy my exhaust, its all yours bro. I can even deliver it to a MDST meet Lol

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hell yeah, stealth exhaust? and how much?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
$250 and its all yours
sounds good to me dude, cash in hand whenever that falls thru. also looking for the typhoon intake if you know anyone that doesnt want retail for it lol

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not to say it's GOING to fall thru, just saying IF it does

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
sounds good to me dude, cash in hand whenever that falls thru. also looking for the typhoon intake if you know anyone that doesnt want retail for it lol
I saw one on the buy sell trade fb page for 200 shipped

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
maybe it's cause i come from "hondaland" where everything is cheap as hell, but i cant justify spending it anymore

·
Registered
505 Posts
sorry wayne. got to it first.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts