Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says it all, looking to buy a clean set of 15 spoke rims, as shown in the picture below, paint/clear can be peeling, however they need to be straight and not bent and a minimum of curb rash

·
Registered
739 Posts
I have a set of these! The paint in chipping and I think the previous owner put another coat of silver paint over the original finish so now both layers are chipping. There's no bends and I believe they're curb-rash-free. I have to swap my TPMS sensors and current tires that are on them over to my SVT 6-spokes but after that they will be available. I'm thinking $125? Looks like you're 4 hours away from me. I can post up some pics when I get home tonight.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a set of these! The paint in chipping and I think the previous owner put another coat of silver paint over the original finish so now both layers are chipping. There's no bends and I believe they're curb-rash-free. I have to swap my TPMS sensors and current tires that are on them over to my SVT 6-spokes but after that they will be available. I'm thinking $125? Looks like you're 4 hours away from me. I can post up some pics when I get home tonight.
You have a PM!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts