Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a total system for a 2000 ZX3. Got quoted $1700 from a shop around here. Looking for a complete system you removed or a good price on new. Im located in central Ma. Worcester area. Let me know what you got.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
thats insane. 1/10 of that would be a bit expensive for a custom exhaust from a mom and pop shop. i had a custom 2.5in flex pipe back exhaust made for around $120.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
I was just giving ideas...on what was out there. I wouldn't pay new for anything.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I need the system from exhaust manifold all the way threw. My daughters boyfriend had the exhaust welded in a bunch of spots now this is like unrepair able. even had cat and down pipe welded. Its broken in several places so my thought is to replace it cheap as she plans to trade car in June.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
I was just giving ideas...on what was out there. I wouldn't pay new for anything.
i wasnt talking about you. i meant $1700 was ridiculous.

I need the system from exhaust manifold all the way threw. My daughters boyfriend had the exhaust welded in a bunch of spots now this is like unrepair able. even had cat and down pipe welded. Its broken in several places so my thought is to replace it cheap as she plans to trade car in June.
if you plan to trade it in i wouldnt worry much with it. i would suggest you just leave it as it is if it isnt excessively noisy. if its a must for replacing though maybe you can find a factory exhaust setup in a junk yard somewhere around you like a pick n pull or pull a part. very few people around here are going to have factory exhaust components to sell and honestly putting aftermarket parts on the car will do nothing but hurt the trade in value.

·
Registered
269 Posts
im in mass and have a few different exhaust.. cat back's of a few svt's ive had

1 - 8 of 8 Posts