Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I need a work rig that I can love a beat on, and I figure why not a focus!! I'm looking pretty hard at the moment because I've put 11k miles on my 350Z so far and I feel kinda bad lol.

My requirements, always adjustable but a start
-want to stay about 8k or less but always debatable depending on the vehicle
-it HAS to be a duratec, 2.0 or 2.3 doesn't matter, or and SVT, but more likely a duratec since most good condition SVT's are above the 8k mark
-Milage no more than 50k
-Manual! Has to be fun to drive!!
-power windows/locks etc. etc. not needed
-exterior: I can live with a scratch or a dent but not beat to hell!

Just a start for my "wants". I figure I can find a better deal locally and get to look at the car before I buy.

OH and must be a hatchback!!! ZX3 preferred but ZX5 I can live with. So if anyone sees one with a "For Sale" sign on it in the window or pick up a local car ad I'd appreciate a shout out if you see a good foci in it. ^^those are ideal for the focus I want but I'm more than willing to settle(even on a well priced zetec), I really loved my focus but cmon a 350Z [:D] And now I got me a good budget plan going so I can afford to look at getting another.

Thanks guys!! Hope to be rolling in a focus again soon enough (at least when the weathers not up to par for the beast, lol)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW whats the other site!?!? I completely forgot as I posted on this on much more, or if someone could copy and paste on the other site I'd appreciate it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts