Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been wanting to get an aftermarket back bumper for quite awhile. im kind of particular on what i will run. my first choice is going to be a roush but those are hard to find. there are still a few places online that sell them but they are asking nearly $500 shipped for them and unless i just dont find something satisfactory withing the next month or so i dont want to pay that.

im not STUCK on a roush bumper though. if you have anything else aftermarket then post a pic and tell me how much you want SHIPPED. no fiberglass bumpers. ive had my experience with them and no thank you. pecking order on materials goes polyurethane, abs plastic, duraflex, and fiberglass.

also i dont want any bumpers that have dual notches for dual exhaust. however placement of the single notch can potentially be anywhere since i have yet to complete fabrication on my exhaust.

text me if you want. 8282616396

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
I'll trade mine for a euro or SVT rear bumper in same condition.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry dont have either of those... Would you just sell it? What bumper is it?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Good luck on the roush, mine was 400 in like 7/10 condition. I have a few svts if you're interested. also could get ya a Cervanis if interested.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
post pictures if you have them.

im not terribly big on the svt bumper. i will fall back to it if nothing else is available but that is all. im possibly interested in the razzi lip or cervinis. shoot me some pics.

i figured people would price gouge on the roush bumper since they are getting scarce, cant blame them really, but they are still available new and painted if you know where to look.

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
^Maybe some Nori for those rims lolz

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
really wish i had a svt rear to trade you... loving the rims though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts