Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am needing some adjustable sway bar end links for my 2001 zx3. I installed K-sports on my car last weekend, and didn't like how much I had to force my swaybar up to get the endlinks on. When I go lower, I'd like to have the option to adjust the end links down to where the sway bar should be sitting. I'd prefer Massive end links, but I'll consider others. PM me on here or post on this thread to contact me. Thanks!

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, once I get the money from selling my coil overs this weekend I'll be buying a set.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Are you trying to buy used Stephen? I'm going RDC tomorrow and can ask Mike if he can get you a good deal for massive's, I believe he is a dealer.

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you trying to buy used Stephen? I'm going RDC tomorrow and can ask Mike if he can get you a good deal for massive's, I believe he is a dealer.
I'm all about whatever is cheapest at this point. haha Wedding stuff is eating up my monies. I'm kind of debating on not getting any. Alex isn't using adjustable endlinks, and his car is on the ground. He's on the same coils I am. I just feel like its a lot of stress to put on those bushings if I have to pry on the swaybar to get it to fit in the bracket on the coilover... Mike did message me about it on Facebook though. He was going to send me a quote yesterday, but I just remembered he never did. haha I'll message him at some point.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I have some brand new white line links. Looking for $65 + shipping. Text me at 573-253-6045 if you're interested.

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
Not sure what spring rates you have but,

try rolling with both sway bars disconnected. Set the dampeners to a firm'er setting and corner hard.

What I found with my car is that I can corner faster w/o sways than with. I think what's happening is that I get full travel and don't lift a wheel / the weight transfer is smoother and consistent.
Really not sure but I do know that I like the handling better w/o them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts