Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 ZX3. Im looking to buy a dome light, with the metal bracket that goes around it. Hopefully even the screws/bolts that hold it in. Somehow over the two years of owning, and constantly working on the car, I lost all of these. Would be nice to get it replaced.

Also looking for a rear hatch panel. Its the one that goes on the bottom of the car, right around the lock pin. <-if that makes sence. The car has the dark grey interior.

Also looking for a set of headlight assemblies. I took out a deer a while back, and most of my headlight tabs are broken. I would prefer the chrome housings ones. Also, I am not looking for the Projectors, or whatever. Just looking for basic headlight assemblies.

Would be interested in finding a set of fog lights as well. NOT SVT lights, but normal Focus, trianglular looking fogs. Must have the adjusters and clips on them.

While I'm at it, would be looking for an antenna as well, as mine is broke and flops to the side.

Wouldnt mind finding a dark grey center console WITH armrest, that isnt broke. Would like the lid of the armrest to latch properly as well. <-this is lowest on my list, so isnt as big of a want as the rest.

Just let me know what you have, how much you want, and a shipping price to 65265. You can also email me at [email protected] or shoot me a text at 5seven3-two5three-6o4five.

Email or text will be the best way to reach me. NO phone calls, as my speakers on my phone dont work very well.

Thanks,
Justin

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can a mod close this. Was able to find everything I was after.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Done

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.