Focus Fanatics Forum banner

WTB 2001 Focus Parts

849 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Taterhead 
#1 ·
Just picked up a 2001 Focus ZX3 for a daily. I need to buy a few things to replace. I need the dome light housing and possibly the climate control switches. I possibly may be interested in a black drivers side floor mat. Let me know if anyone has anything. Thanks!!

#2 ·
I would suggest trying your local pick a part places if you have them in your area. They have produced (for me at least) many many things and stuff and whatnot for my Foci...lol.

Just this Sunday I picked up a LF fender liner for 8 bucks. [twothumbs]

Give it a shot. [wrenchin]

[cheers]

Mike

#8 · (Edited)
Good...this means you shopped around and bought what fit your needs. [grinking]

Pull and pays can be tricky that way.

My rule is if it fits in my pocket its free. At least it ends up that way.

What I mean is I usually tend to fill my pockets/toolbox with brikabrak stuff I find then dump it out on the counter. Amongst that pile is a small important thing I found. Throw in a domelight bulb, those things that hold up the fender liner, a lug nut, 3 random screws, a bolt from whatever, a wheel cap, multiple plastic hose clamps things, and a CD I found under a seat. They have no clue how to price it and give it to me. Works every time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.