Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
If no luck here look on ebay for a used OEM spoiler... I wouldn't use the aftermarket ones as their may be a fitment problem...I got mine for 175 in perfect shape

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If no luck here look on ebay for a used OEM spoiler... I wouldn't use the aftermarket ones as their may be a fitment problem...I got mine for 175 in perfect shape
Thank you for the suggestion. I'm very nervous about buying from eBay. Is there a seller you would recommend? If possible

·
Registered
758 Posts
No one in mind sorry... but I buy things on ebay all the time...it is really secure. Just look at the sellers rating or feedback...if I find 1 I'll send the link here

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thank you for your time in searching for that. Only thing that puzzles me is that ford parts.com shows it is non st version
I'm quite certain it is the same style spoiler... its Ford part#BM5Z-5844210-AB which is basically made by 3D carbon for Ford...
This is gonna be my next mod & my early Christmas gift to myself

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm quite certain it is the same style spoiler... its Ford part#BM5Z-5844210-AB which is basically made by 3D carbon for Ford...
This is gonna be my next mod & my early Christmas gift to myself
Yea it's apart of the sa package looks very similar. My exhaust was my bday gift to myself lol

·
Registered
87 Posts
I sent pics to you Leemerlord and to the other person interested just click the link as well...
But incase they didnt come through....
This was my build thread before i traded in my focus Se for a Focus ST...
You will be able to see some pics of the wing on there as well towards the bottom of the build thread......

Link to build thread:

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460793

As i stated via pm this is no chinese hack wing, its a genuine OEM Race Red ST wing with a Genuine OEM ST brake light that i had to purchase seperately...
If you guys are interested let me know, cost on shipping to CA, i would honestly have to check, but i would not doubt at least 50-100.00 but i am just guessing to be honest...

Rebel Devil Customs will vouche for the condition of the wing itself, Mike took it off my car before i traded in the SE for a ST, wasnt going to give them free upgrades for nothing =)
It is currently in storage at his shop....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts