Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a focus perferably:
-Low mileage
-Clean, Taken care of
-Stock for the most part
-Zx5, Zx3 if its nice enough
-Comp Orange!!! Black is good too, silver is okay
-WOULD PERFER AN EAP CAR BUT...
I've got a decent budget, and really want to give one of these cars a good home. Please text me at 757-567-7977, or at [email protected].
Thanks,
-Gary

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
Have you tried the BST section, there were some SVTs with EAP I think.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
80K, JRSC BBK, CLEAN 6,500 takes it down before weekend. 2 4 0 9 2 5 8 8 7 6 for details.

·
Registered
76 Posts
You might be better off just trying to find ANY SVT that isn't beat up, then add parts you want...recaros, HIDS, etc. Not saying all, but most SVTs are beat up and abused after being 10-12 years old, so unless you are willing to pay someone's ridiculous premium for a "diamond in the rough" kind of car, maybe just look for ANY well-maintained SVT. I would start with SlowestSVT's...whether you take it with or without the JRSC, its a clean car. Recaros, HIDS, etc can come later from everyone and their cousins parting out SVTs to try to make more money then selling them whole.

Just my thoughts.

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
I talked to the guy about the red 03 SVT and he said he'd take 4,500 bucks for it. Also comes with an SCT tuner. I know it's not what you are looking for, but not a bad price for a very clean SVT.

Just thought I'd share. [grinking]

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
I talked to the guy about the red 03 SVT and he said he'd take 4,500 bucks for it. Also comes with an SCT tuner. I know it's not what you are looking for, but not a bad price for a very clean SVT.

Just thought I'd share. [grinking]
Lots of maintence parts done, I see.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts