Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a friend of mine got into a little bender and needs to replace the stock bumper cover/lower grille/fog lights on her '01 ZTW. Any bumper that will fit this is fine, please pm me with prices.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yellow would be preferable,... I'll check with her tonight, don't think she's gonna' put it on till it warms up a bit, so I might have time to paint it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
still needing this bumper, any color will do,... I will have time to prep/paint it, won't be installing untill this spring. I need the entire front bumper assy. with fog lights. please let me know how much with shipping so I can let her know.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I have a yellow on that came off the car in my avatar (pic to the left). It has a few dings but will come with everything that was attached. It would ship from FedEx in raynham, MA 02767

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
are the dings just in the paint, or are they dents??? VERY interested, but need to know how much work I can expect to do. Also, please make sure it has fog lights.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Yeah, it has everything and its in pretty good shape. I scraped the paint a little coming out of a parking garage but you cant even see it because it so far under and back I didnt even know it was there untill i took it off to rebuild my car. It has the fogs and grill in it and is already off the car. Just shoot me a pm to let me know what you would like to do.

·
SUPER FAST
1,656 Posts
i have a yellow front bumper it has a small black scratch PM FOR PICS with fogs lower girl but not side indicators you could pick some up from ebay...PM if your intrested im selling cheap shipped from 63108

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.