Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Enjoy new ride.
Thanks! It's a fun ride... I hear there's s recommended break-in period... I can't wait for ~500mi to pass so I can start really stepping down on it.

Possibly named ''Shadow''.......
Like that color. Saw one in person nice.
Stealth Grey was my second color choice but I'm really starting to feel it. And my wife prefers it, which softens the blow of spending $40K on a Focus ?

After talking with her, I think we've decided to call it "Shadowfax".

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
Yeah, stealth gray is amazing. My buddy from DSRLeasing has one in this color - I love it and I'm thinking of getting next one in this color soon ;)
Have you seen the nitrous blue in person? A must see.......

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Honestly, the Nitrous Blue is just too ostentatious for my taste. I like "low profile" in it fast cars, which is another reason I've chosen white for so many years. The grey is subtle enough that it might attract less attention from law enforcement. ?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I *did* consider a "wing delete"... ?
Similar to the sti.....The R is a lot more subtle then either.
That's true. It's fairly subtle, as spoilers go. And apparently it's actually functional, contributing to the "zero lift" aerodynamics.

Just hit 500 mi, so I'm "stretching my legs" a bit. Managing to average around 25MPG through the "break-in" period, which is better than I expected. Was excited to find that the only gas station in town that has 93 octane is only 7 blocks from my house. :D

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
That's true. It's fairly subtle, as spoilers go. And apparently it's actually functional, contributing to the "zero lift" aerodynamics.

Just hit 500 mi, so I'm "stretching my legs" a bit. Managing to average around 25MPG through the "break-in" period, which is better than I expected. Was excited to find that the only gas station in town that has 93 octane is only 7 blocks from my house. :D
Thats great to get 25mpg....Lets hear what it'll get in 2k or so.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts