Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
My current record is taking the door panel out of my fiance's Sunfire in 19 degrees while snowing quite heavily in my complex's parking lot. Not fun! I should really invest in some of those boots though and mittens.

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
Nice to see ya pop in Greg, enjoy the little videos.

Not as funny this Winter as plowing with the Focus was last year!

·
Registered
710 Posts
I have a garage and propane construction heater
no matter how cold it is outdoors I can more than heat up the garage
Biggest worry is gassing myself with carbon monoxide

·
Registered
177 Posts
Last year after our little ice/snow storm here in Raleigh I smashed a curb in my cavalier bent the lower control arm about 45° fixed in right there in the sheetz parking lot And being from the south warm clothes weren't in my wardrobe that was a fun exciting adventure lol......

·
Registered
535 Posts
I try to get all my work done BEFORE cold weather hits....but if something breaks,I try to wait for a warm up before I fix it...just drive the truck to work instead of the car. Luckily where I live,we get a few days around 40 degrees a month.

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
When you HAVE to work on the snow, anything to lay down on it helps as Greg showed.

Cardboard or an old rug are good options, anything lying around is better than nothing.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When you HAVE to work on the snow, anything to lay down on it helps as Greg showed.

Cardboard or an old rug are good options, anything lying around is better than nothing.
Ya , I didn't show it , but I used an empty 50#
bird feed bad...slides real nice under the car Clark.[chair]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts