Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, does anyone know where i could get some cash for my car?? Im hoping to get 1500-2000 for my car. I just got new tires on it and window tint and the engine is fine. Unfortunately the front core was pretty much ripped off so its totaled[mecry]

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
That stinks.

Sorry to hear of the mishap. You can probably get some of your money back by selling the good parts in the BST area.

good luck.

-Ray-

·
Registered
249 Posts
what parts are good on the car? i've been wanting to do a manual swap forever.

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
Sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Im going to look around see if someone will take it as a down payment. If not ill part it out. Engine runs good, brand new Pirelli P6 all-season tires, Borla 2.5 inch cat-back exhaust, Eibach pro-line springs with 15,000 miles on them. Trans scratches a little in 3rd do to, what i think is, the slave master cylinder leaking. Kinda just stuck my nose a little too far at an intersection and my front radiator support got ripped off lol

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
Ouch man, if you want a rePlacement ST there is one in here I am going to check out tOnight

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Wow,that sucks, but there is a lot of salvageable parts on that car.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey guys im parting out the car if anyone around the houston area wants to swing by and check it out. Ill let it all go for 800 also

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
congrats! wish i was close i would have bought it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts