Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wrecked '03 ZX3, 19K miles, $2500 obo

I picked up a silver '03 ZX3 in September '04. It had been totalled with 38 miles on it. I had it rebuilt and used it as a commuter. I slid the back end into a wall a couple of weeks ago. I am now trying to unload the car wrecked. If there is any interest, I would be happy to snap a few pictures of the damage.

Specifications:

Model Year - 2003
Model - ZX3
Miles - 18,195
Titlle - Rebuilt
Options - none to my knowledge (crank windows, manual locks, 5-spd, no AC)
Condition - Car is in OK cosmetic condition, engine and trans are in great condition. I have Amsoil in the engine right now. I also double clutch religiously, so synchros should be very fresh.
Location - Between Cincy and Dayton OH

Damage Description -

The accident involved slight damage to the drivers side front corner of the car. It scuffed the front bumper cover. The mounting tab for the headlight cracked. It could be repaired for a cheaper fix. The front radiator support probably should be replaced for safety. The majority of the damage was to the drivers rear corner. The drivers rear quarterpanel needs to be cut out. The wheel box should be included in the cut. The rear bumper cover, bumper support and bracket should be replaced. I was quoted $600 for the parts from my local yard.

Contact me for more information william_thorniiiathotmail.com

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Drew, it is the Zetec.... Engine and trans alone should be worth $1500. I would part it, but just don't have the time.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I now have a lot of pictures (just over 10M zipped). LMK if anyone wants to see. It really isn't that bad. If I weren't married, I would pull the frame and drive it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.