Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Focus back from the paint shop on the week end, only got the roof painted at this stage as I didn't have enough money to get the whole car painted.

WRC roof scoop with painted white GT stripes.
The blue paint I've gone with is the Ford falcon blue print

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
idk about that , need to see pics of the car

·
Registered
448 Posts
Looks like an authentic wrc roof scoop to me. If you get a chance to take pics I would like to see some where it comes into the cabin.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pics of whole car and interior as well, if its fuctional....

Looks like an authentic wrc roof scoop to me. If you get a chance to take pics I would like to see some where it comes into the cabin.
The WRC roof scoop is just for looks so I don't have an open roof vent so to speak but, I do have the option of cutting into the roof as the scoop itself is already setup for it.

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
what the hell is wrong with your rear bumper

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
with a total paintjob i think id look real nice, is that spoiler staying or do you plan on removing it
?

·
VEKTOR PLATE
5,657 Posts
i myself say ditch the spoiler for an oem piece (why not the rs spoiler) fix your rear end damage, get some stock tails and finish the paint you'd be sitting ok. but that's my opinion

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maybe I should of added an rusty hood, that would of given me another 5 pages for sure

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
If the look you're going for is Early 2000's North American SpoCom then you've hit the nail on the head.

That headliner is sick though, I must say.

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
All i can say is its not very impressive.

Not trying to be a hater, but you have just about every rice accessory possible on your car. I can appreciate that you are making an effort, but try to plan things out more before you start throwing things on your car.

1. That wing is the very definition of overkill, Not only is it entirely useless, it restricts the view out of the rear of your car.

2. The general shape of your car is very poor. You have body parts mis-aligned, your rear bumper is nearly falling off, you are rocking a donut, and it needs a wash something fierce

3. The roof scoop isnt functional, the color its painted doesnt match the rest of the car.

4. Your tail lights are the quint-essential eBay-rice tail lights. I couldnt stress more how bad they are.

5. from what i can see, half of your interior is missing, and or broken. Not to mention having an A-Pillar gauge pod on a naturally aspirated car held on by what appears to be drywall screws.

6. Why is that exhaust tip poking 3 inches out past your bumper?

There is more, but you get the idea. I think the car has alot of potential if you sell off the rice crap to pay for fixing up the car and getting it fully painted. In the mean time however, if i saw this on the street, id be posting pictures in the rice thread that night.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts