Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a guy with one added to his hood to make it look like the WRC one. I just cant seem to find it at all. Does anyone kno where you can get one? Here is the Focus with it. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/641526

·
FF Bouncer
3,178 Posts
If you want just the looks of it, I'm sure you could find the same (or similar) scoop on eBay that installs with an adhesive backing. If you want true functionality as well as looks, you could buy the stick-on scoop and cut holes into your hood, or you could try for a CF hood that has a similar appearance.

I'd be wary about buying an entire hood from eBay though. Here are a few items I've found that you might be interested in.

North American Motorsports - Carbon Fiber EVO Hood

VIS Racing - Carbon Fiber EVO Hood

VIS Racing - Carbon Fiber Invader Hood

Kaminari - Carbon Fiber Hood

Steeda - Louvered Hood

That's all I got. Perhaps you will find this information useful.

Cheers!

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
There's a bunch of stuff like that over in the UK so you theoretically could get that exact hood but big $$$$$.........

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That North American Motorsports hood looks almost like it.

The guys that i posted, is functionable. Looks like he put on the bonnet and then cut the hood.

·
Registered
197 Posts
VIS Racing - Carbon Fiber EVO Hood
Anyone know if this hood is at all functional. It seems like the drivers' side scoop would line up close to the intake.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
the WRC hood vent, is a fiberglass replica.
It is made of good quality. I have seen it in person, and it has no imperfections.
it's a european part... you'll find it ebay.co.uk.
(I searched, and found none, BUT they do show up from time to time)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts