Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is going? I allready have my 3 day ticket. Anyone else?

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I would love to go, when and where? Got a web link?

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Just asked the wife and she says its cool. 53 euro for tickets aint bad at all. How quick do hotels get booked? Hell I could make the hour drive everyday if need be.

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I drive there from here. Most of it is near the Baumholder Training Area so maybe TLA on base. I really don't worry about it as I might just brring the sleeping bag and sleep in the Jeep.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I put my order in, sucks that the exchange rate is so bad right now but ohh well, it will be worth it.

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn I need your # I just had lunch at the Golf Course and saw a ton of Foci there. My DSN is 334 4731 James

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
DSN 496-7511 and cell is 0175-9475718, I thought you were up near Mainz? Im all the way down in K-town, the focus has been in the garage for a few weeks cause the pollen is so bad and Im waiting to get my new rims sometime. That and gas sucks so I drive my honda 1.3L beater around alot.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Ohh my name is Brian BTW.

A bunch of my buddies are going to some race track on the 20th I dont know the name but I know you do alot of stuff at track events I think it started with a B something, im still new to germany so city names all sound kinda the same :) I dont know if Ill take my car or not but ill be on the lookout for foci.

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah it is Bitburg, I help with running the events there. No I was in K-town 2 days last week for some things. I will pop you a SMS here in a minute.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Well I guess the plans are final there is a group of us from the shop heading up, I still dont know if im going to take my focus, mabey just to carry tools and stuff. I doubt that I will run in anything just hang out and watch. Ill be on the look out for ya, ill be riding with a Silver SRT-4 with a black hood stripe if im not in my focus.

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK I willbe in a red Jeep Liberty with tag # WI CN 749 MAYBE pulling a blue Focus with 77 on the doors.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Hey it looks like rain all weekend is the Bitburg still on?

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For the slalom folks yes we race in all weather conditions. The weather is funny there wait 5 minutes and it changes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts