Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i spent the day fiting up my euro wrc bumper
and dont worry i dont drive a honda so its not going on till its
painted .. i was making sure stuff fit up cause it euro and i had to mod i few things for it to fit..
just need some euro turn signals now..

got my grill and turn sigs today

working turn sigs

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Nice! But yeah definitely paint the s[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]!!!lol.. are those those ebay headlights? Damn i swear everyone has those things now...lol...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i think they're cell phone pics...

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got the car a year ago used so the dude before me did that

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
make sure you paint the crash bar black before you mount the bumper so it will hide a bit more, blue hides it a bit but black will hide it better! cant wait to see it done

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im going to fix up the crash bar, might weld in something ..and paint it flat black and its going to get black mesh and the side vent will get mesh and im going to run something to make brake coolers out of the side ones!!!

and yes its fiberglass its and mcr rally bumper

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i traded a dude an off road pipe that i and a friend made at his muffler shop for that bumper and a pair of side skirts but i got side skirts so they are being sold to a friend

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
looks good dude. I didnt know that that was a wrc bumper.

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i will most def have the pics when its all together got a little more fiberglass work to do and need to get mesh and turn signals and a euro grill for the top
im looking to get it painted in a few weeks

·
Registered
395 Posts
looks good cant wate to see it all done....you just need a big fat FMIC to go behind that bumber..lol do you plan on selling your svt bumper?

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
no sorry not selling my svt bumper

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im going to hang on to it

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
went to ford and orderd the SAP rear bumper insert thing ,
it list at like 153 and i picked it up for about 50 ,should be here by the end off the week
..and by the mid or end of next week i shoud get my euro spec grill (the mesh looking one) and clear black euro spec turn sigs.. from the UK.. im waiting on those so i can drill the holes for them so i can send out the bumper for paint.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts