Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not been on this site long, but after four days of not checking out the forum I come back and there are nearly 4 pages of new posts, then I look at these post and nothing but problems.
I think im going to sell my 03 focus zx3 to some unsuspecting fool while it still has under 70,000 mi. Have owned fords most of my life and I tell you my pinto had half the problems I see on here.

·
Registered
66 Posts
This is just my 2 cents, but, really it probably looks like a lot more than it is. Going to a forum where people are going to be asking questions when they have a problems, is prolly going to show a lot of problems. Going to a site like Edmunds, or wherever and getting a good variety of reviews, from reliable sources, not just people posting rants, would be the best way to figure out the reliablity of the car, second to just owning one. Everyones experience is different, and i myself don't by something based on someone elses input, i buy it for myself and the reasons i want it. I'm not bustin your chops or anything, just puttin in my input.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Your right about 2 things, have not been on this site long & some unsuspecting fool.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Every car is diffrent and peoples driveing styles are diffrent too. And how you take care of your car if your a real car guy and change fluids and filters when susposed to your car will last a long time. My focus has 125,000mi and its still runing strong the only things i had to change do to brake down is...Alternator(beacuse of amp),thermonstat housing,passanger motor mount. but like i said people treat there cars diffrent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts