Focus Fanatics Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Old times. *SNIFF*

I found the thread where we came up with the Coopers Rock meet which this year will be in it's 8th year[thumb]

·
Registered
995 Posts
Tyler State Park up here is beautiful in the Fall, and still super fun anytime else. If we plan ahead we can use a designated party type area. Get everyone to bring some grub and we can grill up, go hike around, play frisbee golf, let the dogs run, and then run north up thourhg Bucks and possibly into Montgomery counties. (not to far from shady brook farms in newtown PA for reference Ken)

Wifey is demanding I get the F out da mo fo hizouse bfo she dun straight gank me. So I'm down fo whatever's as long as it does not coincide with a philly autoX event.

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Wow...what a blast from the past!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Did it make you all tear-eyed reading it?

·
Registered
834 Posts
This just proves that the dead can be resurrected.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I was reading this thread and realized i missed a lot and wanted to see if anyone was down for setting something up for 2010?

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
We do Coopers every year in the fall. We will be doing it again this year...And we will have plenty of meets over the summer keep an eye here in the Mid Atlantic we are very active... Focus Rising is gonna be huge this JUne as well. NOT to be missed.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I am heading out to the dodge finals with some srt 4 guys and ill head out this year too for focus rising.Should be awesome this summer.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
It was actually buried in the North East forum where we use to post before we got the Mid-Atlantic. I found a few good ones in there just wanted to bring this one back first[thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Dude, I was gonna bump up another oldie but I figured I'd wait for a few days[:D]

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
^^^ Ohhhh now I cant wait to see what you found...

61 - 77 of 77 Posts