·
Registered
1,085 Posts
are you ready for the hurricane zx3_chick

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Your being such a little post whore, huh?[hihi] j/k
Yes, too many places being mentioned. I think I've decided that I wanna have one somewhere around Cumberland.
Oh I'm ready for it. It started raining about 11 am and people around here are going crazy. I heard on the scanner that our county is one of the couple that are under a tropical wind warning. Oh boy........

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I could do both, I figure I have relativres in Frostburg still, actually I will be in mount savage this weekend for a big club picnic We could meet up that way for the people from wva and the western end if ya want, as well as woodsboro, I will try to come up with a date for woodsboro after this hurricaine mess is over, if a few of us want to meet around cumberland somewhere that is fine too, how about rocky gap state park outside cumberland, or coopers rock up in wva, which is better post your opinions?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Hmmm. I can't do it this weekend. Having a baby shower for my sister. I don't wanna make you guys drive too far since both places aren't that far away from me. Coopers Rock sounds nice.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
set the place and time and ill try to be there. now i can reply to you all now that we have power here in maryland again. darn isabel

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
ok, yeah, i'm just now reading all this. so what's the plan? when and where? it's been FOREVER since i hung with focus people. ;)

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I was wondering where you Maryland people were. I thought you done abandoned us!
Do you know where Cooper's Rock is? It's right outside Morgantown, WV. Or if it's too far we can make it closer for ya.

·
Registered
62 Posts
where ever it's held i would show

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Ummm, it's gonna be a looooooong drive from Hawaii.....

Well, it's either Coopers Rock or Rocky Gap State Park (that's near Cumberland MD). I'd like to make it October 4th, like Lil_Red stated.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
ooh, rocky gap. i haven't been there in years! and the view is incredible!! october 4th sounds good to me!! :)

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i just need some directions on how to get there but sounds good to me as well

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
oct 4 sounds okay, I'll have to find someone to work for me , just pick a spot, either one is okay with me, coopers rock at 1:00 ? I can drive out from down here with some people if we want, we could meet and caravan up

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Well, I'd really like to go up to Coopers Rock since I've never been there before. I just want too many people to think it's really far away. Hell yeah, we could caravan up. Where would you people like to meet so we can all cruise on up there? October 4th it is then.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
great i cant wait for that day

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
ok, let's make a new thread for this then. :)

viney and fabster... we could all meet up somewhere and cruise on up together.

·
Registered
62 Posts
currently in memphis,tenn won't be moving to Hawaii til' December

41 - 60 of 77 Posts