Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was here a month ago there were like 4 posts from this region, I guess things have changed and I'll have to visit more often..

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
i'm trying to get people together...there r a ton on the east coast...and everyone meets for FJ, but thats dieing down...so i would really like to meet some peeps off this forum.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yeah, me too. We need a FF East Coast Explosion!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
But where would we get together at?

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
wish i still in the new your area !

NY kick ass !

Joel

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm in central jersey. i'm down with a meet.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
im down to meet just tell me the place

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Va Beach is the shiznit. Too bad I'm like 6 hours away....haha

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
why dont you want to take a drive kttn. everyone else is willing to take a drive

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yeah, why don't you. I will drive kinda far but not too far. Maybe 70 miles. Or more.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We could all meet at a local dragstrip on a friday night for a test and tune, those who want to run can 75-80 dragway is near Frederick Maryland at the intersections of route 75 and route80 ( imagine that). Just an Idea, or we could all meet at a local park and do hamburgers and hotdogs etc.. there are several good local parks around that have no admission charges..If I'm coming I'll supply some grub. If the drag strip is an idea we should do a friday night when the outlaw pro street cars are running ( fast local stuff).

·
Registered
33 Posts
How far is New Jersey from Massachusetts ? Like 5 hours ? I'm down for a meet. I just gotta know well in advance.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Viney, can't do on a Friday night, I gotta work. I got more vacation days coming up next week but I gotta let them know 15 days in advance when I can take off, which sucks. A meet at a local park sounds good to me. Just chillin out. I'd have to talk to Lil_Red about that. He's been wanting to have a meet.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
it all sounds good to me too. just have to know in advance to see wether i have to leave work early or not.

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
i dont wanna drive cause i dont really know any places out of the hampton roads area. ive kinda stayed here my whole life and know nothing but here. i mean ive been to maryland and n.c. and west virginia before but not enough to know the area and that was when i was a kid. i know i know, i need to get out more but everything i need is here.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
well its worst for me cause i just recently moved here to maryland so any place i go to is new to me and traveling out of state is even newer to me, but im still willing to take the trip just to meet. you should too. just get a map or something thats what i do when i go somewhere

1 - 20 of 77 Posts