Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my FC header and Borla cat-back this weekend. And what i difference. My top end is much better. The higher the rpm's get the more i feel the tourqe. What do u think my next mod should be? FC TB? And one more thing, i suggest that if you want to install your own header DON'T! That was a big pain in the a*s.

Late

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
lol. header install is a pain in the ass, but it's fun. and well worth it. why pay someone else to have the fun when you can? heh heh. anyways, yeah. go with the throttle body as your next mod. you'll love it.

·
Registered
845 Posts
high-flow cat and flex if you don't have them yet...then that TB......removing that heat shield was a ho!!!

·
Registered
456 Posts
For the short time I was able to have my FC TB on there, it was pretty nice. Just make sure to discard the included instructions. I didn't do that and it caused me to destroy my TPS.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yeah, you should get a high flow cat and a flex to finish off your exhaust.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
as for the crank pully's. i heard that their not a good idea. they can over time mess up the bearings in the engine. is that true?

·
Registered
705 Posts
To some extent the reason they are lighter than the stock piece is because the stock piece is balanced and is supposed to dampen wibrations, why else do you think a pulley would wieght 3 pounds.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts