Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes these are the SAME CAR! LOL.....after a year and a half.....and i am not finished yet.....lol..

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
I must admit I'm not a huge fan of the mid-wing but your ride looks very nice!!! Keep up the good work! :)

BTW, Love the front bumper!!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
hot car and hot owner!

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Looks awesome, especially after. I love that midwing and yeah, transition shots (before/after) really make you realize how much hard work and dedication has gone into a vehicle.....

Nice work!!!

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
great job! i love the body kit/hood combo! great imagination picking that pair out.

my only suggestions is diffrent tails, probly just stock tails but paint the revese white red as well for a clean look it would match your vinyl deals so nice, and paint your headlights, maybe color match the hatch trim too, I noticed in the pics it looks dull against that nice mid wing, but it might not look so bad in real life...

congrats on your hard work.

·
Registered
93 Posts
wider wheels! i was thinking about this car yesterday while i was at work, actually. i was wondering what kind of wheels i would get if i had it.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Everything looks GREAT!!!!!

........except for the midwing.....

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
^^^ Me too. It all looks good except the mid wing. Kind of overshadows the hatch spoiler, unless you got a bigger hatch spoiler [:D] The wheels too, if you're gonna have a widebody, you gotta have wide wheels to match -- maybe something with about a 2" lip. It does look great though and you have brought it a long way. [thumb]

·
here and there
23,092 Posts
I must agree.. i love everything but the midwing. But frankly, if you like it, more power to you. Car looks great!

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I think the 05 headlights look the best with the RS widebody. Very nice.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
midwing = total gayness.....sorry kick, but that is my most HATED mod for hatches......

it was good when I saw it at Carlisle.......

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
is that the widebody kit I like the car but agree the wing is a bit big but good job

·
Registered
343 Posts
wut a makeover inside out, infact, i love ur midwing

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
I was going to quote some posts, but then I'd be quoting more than just one... So I will agree with the [thumbd] to the midwing (of course) and also agree with the blegh tails.

But other than that, looking really nice and sharp. Hot.
Though I don't like 'focus zx3' plastered under hood and trunk... (you didn't post your trunk pics) but that's okay.
[wiggle] [wrenchin]

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.