Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
I'll sell you mine. I have them sitting in my shed with the bumper in the backyard. PM me

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
put the factory tails back on
Your opinion man, this is a clean look. At least it doesnt change the body lines like a lot of other lights do. (Don't ya just hate the lights that poke out at ya?)

My opinion would be to get some euro tails, but these do look better than stock.

·
saved from the grave
6,106 Posts
Your opinion man, this is a clean look. At least it doesnt change the body lines like a lot of other lights do. (Don't ya just hate the lights that poke out at ya?)

My opinion would be to get some euro tails, but these do look better than stock.
I actually used the Rustoleum to tint my APC Cannons that I got for a whopping $20 brand new, they are'nt installed yet, I like the way they look, off the car anyway!!

Car looks really good, I am glad you chose the Rustoleum.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I actually used the Rustoleum to tint my APC Cannons that I got for a whopping $20 brand new, they are'nt installed yet, I like the way they look, off the car anyway!!

Car looks really good, I am glad you chose the Rustoleum.
whats an apc cannon? i may just be having a moment but idk what that is.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey I just want to thank everyone who posted here. I got rustoleum and tinted my tails today looks way better then that nightshade stuff.

·
saved from the grave
6,106 Posts
They are discontinued and were made by APC as a Ford Racing product, like a chrome euro tail. MANY people hate them though because they don't follow the body lines. Crappy cell pic, you get the idea, plus they are way dirty, lots of rain here lately!!

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
They are discontinued and were made by APC as a Ford Racing product, like a chrome euro tail. MANY people hate them though because they don't follow the body lines. Crappy cell pic, you get the idea, plus they are way dirty, lots of rain here lately!!

Yep... That would be the ones that I am not fond of. I like all the simple and OEM+ mods that you are doing to the interior[headbang]

21 - 33 of 33 Posts