Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After searching in the area and finding a lack of SVT's in the area for sale, im posting this up. The Focus is one of the cars im considering as my next vehicle. Someone recommended driving both a Zx3 and an Svt to get the full spectrum of the Focus. Since I probably won't be able to afford an Svt. I found out about the possibility of swapping the Svt suspension onto a Zx3. Anyway, would anybody in the eastern PA and Jersey area possibly let me test drive their Svt since it'll probably be easier than trying to test drive one at a dealer?

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Well, its a long way brother, but if you ever made it down south, you can take mine out. And i can show you some nice roads also.lol

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
once you test drive an SVT, you wont want a zx3 [thumb]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
i'm west of cleveland, come here and you can test drive mine and like b16sir1991 said... there's lots of curvy hilly roads over here [;)]. svts are cheaper then you think. unless you are refering to insurance quotes. when i called for mine, some reason svts were the same as zx3s imagine that [thumb]
check ebay, there's always at least one svt for sale there and they run on the cheap side sometimes.

Poney +2 [thumb]

·
Registered
666 Posts
Im in MD, but I am also nowhere near stock, so I couldnt even begin to show you what stock would be like...[;)]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
can i test drive yours mike [:D]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
lol i had my car for 2 years now. just 1 more to go...[:)~]

·
Registered
481 Posts
i live in jersey but i'm in utah now b/c im in the military. id take you for a ride in it but mine has some extra goodies on it that will MAKE you want it!!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
come to va mine is stock except for a full eibach susp with sways. atleast for a week or so till my tune and intake etc gets here

·
Registered
427 Posts
Im in ft. Washington pa, right outside philly. You cant drive mine but you can come for a ride, mine is a little different tho with the blower.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I wouldn't even consider the zx3. I have had both and the SVT is sooo much better. There is more than just the suspension. To build a svt from a zx3 it would be better to just put the extra 2k into buying a nice used svt.[thumb]

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts
im over in jersey, and you could drive mine. fair warning....i think my svt is beginning to think its only a zx3. need to take it to a hypnotist to get some :bad ass" back in it. I live near philly so hit me up with a pm and ill let you drive it

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Ill let any of you guys drive it if you make it down here, lol.

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts
I'll take that offer when I am on my way down to Georgia in the fall. You have made some huge claims on your car and what it can do....I'll come down and do a motortrend write-up lol!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sure, you just have to leave a deposit of $12,500. [:D]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts