Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i put my eibach rear sway bar on already, i have the front one but i havnt put it on yet. is it worth the trouble putting the front sway bar on? i know the stock one isnt to much smaller than it i dont think anyways. it looks like alot of trouble to put the bar on. I got them for free from somebody so it wont hurt me if i didnt put it on, id just sell it.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
its only worth it if your willing to do the work for it. What size is the new bar? how much larger is it from stock? if its only 1-2mm larger then it might not be worth the trouble, but if its 4mm= larger then yes go for it. If you do want to get rid of it, let me know, my stock fsb is only 18mm and i could use a bigger one.
Good luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I did the eibach 22/25 swaybar upgrade and to tell you the truth, its a lot of pain to get it on. I basically had to get a pencil body friend to go underneath and install it. Cost me a few beer and a box of pizza. Well worth it for no more sway.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the front is 22mm i dont know what stock is though. i dont think its that much bigger and not really worth the trouble since i already have one on the car. i will most likely end up selling it.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
if you do, I'm interested.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
I would give you $50 for it, seams as you got it for nothing. I already have a Steeda 21mm rear bar.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i cant take 50 for it man, sorry. New its like 160 or something like that. i wouldnt want that much but at least 100 if not 120 shipped. I did get it for free but i need money or i would have put it on most likely.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
you never know if you don't ask, thanks and good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts