Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if anybody read, but the DC area was ranked 2nd in the worst places to drive in the US....we have more accidents more often than anybody else in the US besides Newark, NJ....but NJ was expected j/k....no wonder traffic is so bad and people can't drive...guh i hate this area!!

·
Registered
545 Posts
i hope you were just kidding about the j/k for jersey.... driving in jersey does blow.

/philly kid
//oops, slashes are for fark, not FF

·
Registered
297 Posts
focusedintentions- i agree. i hate driving out there. anytime i go to DC, i get off rt 50 and take the train in. its bad enough i go to rockville, and that's outside the district!!

·
Hon-duh Rider
1,347 Posts
Yeah, DC sux big time. Oh and the roads suck too. LOL

I hate going in there; traffic back ups, accidents, potholes, and that stupid hands free law.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I'm glad I don't live there. I've seen it and I'm glad I wasn't driving.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
I hate the capital beltway. ONly one time did I enjoy driving on it, it was 2am I was leaving bethesda and a ferrari was playing around with me on it. I took the off ramp much faster then he though I could, and gave me the thumbs up before speeding( I was also speeding) down 95

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
BiggTigger78 said:
Yeah, DC sux big time. Oh and the roads suck too. LOL

I hate going in there; traffic back ups, accidents, potholes, and that stupid hands free law.
Yeah, it's bad, but it's much worse trying to dodge the traffic, accidents, and potholes while trying to drive with one hand. Sorry, but I don't think it's a stupid law.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
LA roads are crappy...like REALLY crappy.....so far 2 rims and a tire have been killed by them [:(]

not a lot of traffic really.....but my God are those roads the worst

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Montgomery County sucks, especially Rockville at 5 Pm. D.C. sucks because theres all those damn 1 way streets, suicidal cab drivers and those all-too-fun D.C. traffic circles. And NOVA...jesus.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
bruinsh said:
NJ traffic is worse!!! lol
I never had a problem with NJ traffic when I lived there.

Places I try to avoid: DC and NYC. Both the suxors when it comes to traffic and sucky roads.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts