Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok So I buy my first ford focus about 6 mouths ago. (loved it) About 3 weeks lather my girl takes it and bam some dude hits her a totals the car! so I wait for the insurance check, takes like 3 mouths. they gave me 3,700 it was a re-built I then get my 2004 Zx3 Duratec 2.3! Two weeks later Bam sum dude hits me. He ran a stop sign. About 1200 bucks worth damage.
Not to mention I had the car less then a mouth a so far I needed new breaks (rotors) the radiator fans got disconnected. the starter went out . And now there is no power to any of the car. I was driving last night and lost all power I been popping the clutch to start it the past week waiting for the insurance check to come in but they have yet to even look at the car!!

lucky me!

Does the battery not charge when you drive since I'm manually starting it?
Or is it the starter and some thing else I tried to jump it and it would not start in hope it was the battery the whole time.

JAZ THANKS FOR THE HELP TODAY!

Pics Of The Beast

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
You might want to post this in the technical thread. But to me it sounds like your battery isn't holding a charge.

After you get home, SAFELY disconnect the negative to the battery....if it goes dead, its the alternator....if it keeps running its the battery. [thumb] Shadetree trick.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts