Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi folks

just wanted 2 show you some pics of the world fastest focus. it`s built by wf-tuning in switzerland...based on a stock 2.0 zetec. it`s got turbo, nitrous and some other shit...

check the pics out

·
Registered
511 Posts
You would think they would of discarded the stereo system if they wanted the World's Fastest Car, eh?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@ piranha

nö, der wurde vonnem schweizer aufgebaut. tja, wer sich die tickets leisten kann, der fährt auch in der schweiz schnell...

here`s the link

the page is on french (french part of switzerland)

you`ll find some more pics of the focus...

over and out

denis

·
Registered
147 Posts
riiight, now I'll start talking in another language, 伤伥 佧佤俭修 侯侪俨俚侜佗 伙众 侠传企伧 佧佤佥俄俔俘俶伤伥佧 佤俭修侯 侪俨俚侜佗伙 众侠传企伧佧 佤佥俄 俔俘俶 , dont ask me wut that says cuz i dont ****ing know LOL

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
the car looks sweet. the engine looks good with the blue and its clean too. those the car change color with the light?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@ piranha

hmm, kann sein, dass der zum verkauf steht...aber nützt dir nix, das auto darf nur mit garagennummern rumfahren, ist also eigentlich nicht strassenzugelassen.

@ yeah, the car got flip flop painting...

·
Registered
712 Posts
I highly doubt its the fastest, looks pretty nice though.

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
ummm was? You sure thats the fastest focus? Thers an 8 sec one in the ff mag...and ich spreche deutch...just nict so gut ;) anyways wie gehts? Ich bin so-so...Wer ist das auto from? haha mixin up english and german...well thats all I can remember from german a couple years ago ;)
-Joe

·
Registered
816 Posts
Ah, wie geht's. Ich spreche Deutsch, aber es ist auch nicht so gut. Meine Focus is nicht so schnell weil ich habe kein geld. Aufwiedersehen.

·
Registered
845 Posts
It looks like a 2000 American ZX3 with a wierd custom turbo....lol..that won't pass emissions....
maybe it has the highest top speed because it looks like it weighs too much to compete with cars like the old Meguiar's Focus (fortunately for them, they don't have to compete with that one anymore).

·
Registered
511 Posts
Whats up with the language "thingy?"

·
Registered
115 Posts
According to freetranslation.com this is what has been said...

Your Swiss may yet before nich so quickly go.

Nö, that was constructed vonnem Swiss. tja who can afford the tickets, that goes also in Switzerland quickly.

thought only because it was to be sold letztens

Hmm, can be, utilizes may that that steht...aber for sale you nix, the car only with garages numbers around load, is therefore actually not streets calm.

Ah, how it goes. I speak German, but it is also not so good. My focuses is so quickly because I no money have not. Up reunion.

:) And i still dont know what the hell they are talking about :)

·
Registered
705 Posts
Um built by the swiss not belgium ??? No it was built by the swiss.

Letzens dont know ...

ITs not streetable or street legal something like that.

Thats what i get

1 - 20 of 34 Posts